Immersion Into Meditation Live Over Zoom March 5th, 12th, & 19th
MEDITATION is the number one healthy practice I would recommend. In 2007, my life was completely transformed after learning Primordial Sound Meditation. I've taught over 300 students how to meditate. Let me show you how I learned.REGISTER NOW
I teach Primordial Sound Meditation, a silent mantra-based technique, popularized by Drs. Deepak Chopra & David Simon. As a Vedic Master, I guide you to understanding how your brain works and the benefits of a solid meditation practice. You will receive your personalized mantra and by the end of the course, you will be meditating on your own.
Practicing PRIMORDIAL SOUND MEDITATION on a daily basis will help you:
- Manage stress & reduce anxiety
- Improve your relationships
- Help you to stay centered in more in control of your life.
- Create inner peace
- Enhance your sleep patterns
- Lower your blood pressure
- Increase love and joy
- Connect you more deeply to spirit
- Introduction to Michelle Fondin, Instructor
- Week one: Introduction to the concept of meditation, Antidote to stress, history of Primordial Sound Meditation, The basics of a matnra-based meditation practice
- Individual mantra instruction with Michelle. Make sure to schedule the call after completing week one.
- Week two: Meditation and soul homework
- Week three: Meditation as a daily practice, How to apply meditation to your busy life.
- Week four: The benefits of a continued meditation practice. Evoluation of the soul.
- Wrap Up.
About the Instructor
Michelle Fondin is a Chopra Center Certified Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor & Vedic Master. She has been teaching Chopra Center courses since 2008 and has taught over 300 students how to meditate.
She is a former writer for Chopra Well with over 65 published articles. https://chopra.com/bio/michelle-fondin
She is the author of 9 published books including Chakra Healing for Vibrant Energy, Heal Yourself A Return to Wholeness & The Wheel of Healing with Ayurveda.